It has been so long...

Hello there all of my dear and faithful readers. I do apologize greatly for my extended absence from posting to Beam the Light Be the Change.

I have had many intentions and I have not yet fulfilled them. I am still planning on finishing "My Beautiful, Beautiful Queretero & Beloved Central Mexico." I shall hopefully have this finished very soon. I also, had wanted to do a very personal, and important post about my father, Robert Terrance Beam, in his honor of, what would have been his 82nd birthday, on July 13, 2012. I simply discovered that it was still so very painful for me since his death two years ago. I attempted to write and all I could produce were tears. I do promise that I will write about my amazing father. He was my hero, and one of the greatest Union Labor Organizers, and Leaders in United States History and his memory needs to be honored by his only daughter.

The main reason for the interuptus was that I recently moved from Iowa back to California. If you have been following along my "Healing Journey" series, you know what has been happening. My healing journey ended in Iowa, and a new one has began back in California, my hometown actually, and a new healing journey will begin next month. I shall be very excited to share this with all of you as the time gets closer.

In the meantime, I shall finish my story about Central Mexico and hopefully, write the story of my father, if not, then at the time when I am ready. I will also be making some posts about the lovely San Francisco Bay Area with pictures, of course...:). I love my beautiful Bay and it feels good to be back for the time being.

I wish to thank each and everyone of you personally, who come to visit my site, and I thank you so much for your reading my various writings. It truly means a great deal to me. May you all be well, safe, loved, and in peace until we meet again in my next post.


En paz y amor,
Maria Juarez Beam

Musical Selection: "Journey" Lights
http://youtu.be/o_fVibSSIZs

P.S. It is a great 70's song about the wonderful City of San Francisco and the Bay...Enjoy! ;)

P.S.S. The above picture is the sun setting over the Bay...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...