9Hz 99Hz 999Hz Infinite Healing Golden WaveㅣVibration of 5 Dimension Fre.../We All Need Healing

WE ALL NEED HEALING









I decided, that since, I am writing about war and my personal experience right now, that I would add this healing music to get me through, to get anyone through, going through a difficult time.

It could be due to my problems, you could be experiencing something similar, or for whatever reason, you are experiencing difficulties in your life, trust me, listening to this vibrational music is transforming and can put one onto a healing path.

So, taking a break from war directly, so that we can breath and take some time, to take care of ourselves, no matter your situation. Enjoy and I do help this helps.

With the greatest love and affection,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)





1 comment:

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...