Foo Fighters - Waiting On A War (Official Video) Frozen in Time

Frozen in Time

It seems that all little boys...

Play with their toy guns...

Whether it is store bought...


Or a stick, that for them, is just as fun...

Oh, how I wish I could have kept so many moments...

Frozen in time...

They played their war games...

All in fun with their friends...

You never know, if it will be, your son...

That will decide, to become, a soldier boy...

So many precious moments...

Still in my mind...

Oh, now, how I wish, they were frozen in time...

When they were so young and full of laughter...

I never dreamed...

What would come after...

So, hold onto your children, if they are still young...

Hold on, so tightly, to the miracle that have...

For, we never know, what the future holds...

And, we will look back...

Wanting those dearest moments...

Frozen in time...



With great peace and love to all parents, especially mothers,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...