It has been a rather long time since I have written. Life threw me a path more difficult than I have ever encountered in my entire life. Although, challenging, I am beginning to write what I can.


I am not sure if I am going to write my story of the past three months, it was just too traumatic. I am still recovering mentally, physically, and spiritually. So please bear with me in the meantime.


I may write short stories regarding some of the amazing people I have encountered during this time. I saw smiles of people who shined beyond all belief. Digging through trash cans, I thought, they were desperate and so sad, yet, when I spoke to them, a light so brightly shined from their faces, that I was so a taken back. 


When life can be so down and out, there are those, out there, that can help guide your way. I am still learning this every moment. 


Bless all of you no matter where you are in your life. And, know, someone is always looking after you.


All my love always,


Maria Joan Beam


Musical Selection:


"Be Not Afraid"


1 comment:

  1. Dearest Maria, at first I regarded this song as another of all these sugar sweet (you know my taste in this genre are Frank Zappa, The Who and hard rock) but this one!
    Not to mention the Nodrkapp, Hardangerfjord and the Pulprit, West Norway.

    ReplyDelete

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...