Retaining Hope


I have some random 

thoughts amongst the 

sadness, and the power 

machines that be, when 

people are fighting hard 

to usher peace, and no longer accept this world of 

war, grief, sadness, and greed.


I see the pictures, I read the tweets, I hear the 

cries, and I feel the pain. Yet, within the 

desperation, I can also sense the determination of 

peoples come together, to fight the inhumanity to 

humanity. This is the foundation, this is the 

connection that binds all who are on fire to make 

this world, truly and finally, a better place for 

ALL! This gives me great hope within my heart.

I must keep writing to keep up my hope, for this 

better world, we shall all create, for every single 

being, and every single creature, rock, stone, 

mountain, boulder...Viva en paz. 

Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

Musical Selection: John Lennon "Power to the People"
http://youtu.be/RtvlBS4PMF0

All my love to all..

Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)



“Eastward and westward storms are breaking,--great, ugly whirlwinds of hatred and blood and cruelty. I will not believe them inevitable.” 
― W.E.B. Du BoisThe Wisdom of W.E.B. DuBois


“It is quite obvious that the human race has made a queer mess of life on this planet. But as a people we probably harbor seeds of goodness that have lain for a long time waiting to sprout when conditions are right. Man's curiosity, his relentlessness, his inventiveness, his ingenuity have led him into deep trouble. We can only hope that these same traits will enable him to claw his way out.” 
― E.B. White

All the above quotes courtesy of:

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/hope-for-the-future

2 comments:

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...