There is Always Hope

If all hate and violence could end as in 'West Side Story' when rival gangs saw the pain, death, and destruction caused by their hatred. Maria shows them how, through her pain...they walk away together in their united pain. 

There must always be hope...always...

Musical Selection: "I Just Met a Girl Named Maria" From the Musical, From the Musical "Westside Story"

http://youtu.be/VpdB6CN7jww

I chose s song not for me for although this is my name, it is Maria in the story who shows how to unite the rival gangs...to walk away as one and in peace. There is always that hope for us all...PAZ Y AMOR to all...Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

I highly recommend this Classic movie if you have never seen it and if you have than I recommend that you watch it again...it is timeless and priceless...

Maria Juarez Beam...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...