To Give is Better than to Receive

...down the street I went with gifts in hand
...a cross for the man who sells ice cream from Michoacan, Mexico
...musica romantica from Cuba so the owner of a restaurant
can remember his homeland
...an apron of pink for the beautiful woman and wife to sparkle and shine as she serves plates of delicious delight
...do we know of their plight?
...Do we know how much they love and miss their beloved countries in their hearts alight?
...Do we understand how hard they work and the difficulties they face in our U S of A?
...Just get to know them as the humans that they are...and they may just share, listen to what they have to say
These beautiful beings are so much richer than the dishes they serve or the frozen scooped treats
...Open your heart and listen to what another heart is attempting to say
through their faces, sometimes smiling, sometimes not, through the essence of the miracle of cuisine
...Each person has a story to share each day in their own special way
...Take part, indulge...soak up the human race
...make your life a walking magazine...


It is more blessed to give than to receive. (Acts 20:35)


“It's not how much we give but how much love we put into giving.” 

“I slept and I dreamed that life is all joy. I woke and I saw that life is all service. I served and I saw that service is joy.” 
― Kahlil Gibran


With great love and peace,


Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)


Musical Selection: Nickelback--"If Everyone Cared"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...