Please Do Not Wait Until I Am Gone...

to say goodbye...my beautiful sons. My boys...

Preston with your eyes so blue...blue as the ocean roar...

Ale with your brown, golden locks...that you have not, any more...I want to see you soar...

But, please, please do not wait until I am gone...to say goodbye...

I am here right now...waiting for you to call, waiting for you to write...waiting see your lovely faces that I miss to touch...

I am here...I am here...listen to me in your hearts and in the wind...

And, please, please come to me and please do not wait until I am gone...


MUSICAL SELECITON: MAMA by Il Divo

https://youtu.be/Utm4T6lT7pE


Love to all,

Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...