Is Any War...Civil?

When I think of war...I vision the color red...

Red for blood...

Innocent blood spilled...too many dead...

Too many dead to bury...in your country and in ours...

Lives cut too short...lives blown apart...



To think of war simply breaks my heart...


I ask you and please answer true...

Is ANY war...civil...?






I wanted to begin this writing tonight...I will not finish tonight for I did wish to get it started...Yet now, it is late and time for bed. I needed to get some of this out of my head.

So I am sharing with you this much and the song that will go along. I will come back to this just as soon as I can for it is so much on my  mind and within my heart. Please bare with me. All we need is a little patience...

Musical Selection: Guns n' Roses, Civil War

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYoIgKxOK4A

Thank you and peace shall come...we just need to make it happen and it shall, but until that day comes, we all need to take part to make life...civil...

Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

Paz y amor...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...