!VIVA MÉXICO...VIVA LA INDEPENDENCIA!





























































TO MÉXICO WITH LOVE...TO MY MAMÁ WITH LOVE...TO MY GRANDMOTHER WITH LOVE...TO MY FAMILY TREE WITH LOVE...TO DELORES HIDALGO WITH LOVE...TO MY VECINOS WITH LOVE...








How can I describe the atmosphere here in Guanajuato, Guanajuato, México right now...? There is nothing like it any where in the world that I have been. It is incredible...

This is my first time, from amongst my many visits to my beloved homeland, México for El día de la Independencia. all I can express at this very moment that I am speechless...in awe. 

Music everywhere even after 'EL GRITO.'

You will have looked at the pictures and you will see that I do not begin with 'El Grito." I begin with the first peoples of this beautiful land...their knowledge and wisdom passed down through the ages. How can one, NOT, acknowledge their existence...? You shall see the effect the Grito had upon history. 

From, the original peoples backward in time...to the actual 'cry,' from the lovely church in Delores Hidalgo. It was not the French Revolution that made all other revolutions since possible, no it was and still remains...'EL GRITO.'

To Che Ernesto Guevara...to Don Miguel Hidalgo, to the Revolution of Independence of the colonies in what is now known at the United States...to the Zapatistas of the State of Chiapas in México.

Feast upon the splendor, and the amazing living, walking, breathing, the silent, and the loud.

'EL GRITO'

With love always, María Juarez Beam

Musical Selection: The Beatles, Revolution

https://youtu.be/ubww4xKAcUM

This piece is dedicated to La Ciudad de México and all of those in México City who have endured an earth quake of undeniable power. Love, blessings, I love you México. And, also to those are are still suffering the effects of the last earthquake here in México. Mis lagrimas estan con Ustedes. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...