Mend This Broken Heart...


Yes, it takes the light to mend a broken heart...

For if you have held it in darkness...

It takes all your energy to keep it from falling apart...

A broken heart can come from so many reasons...

The loss of loved ones...

A change in life...

Feeling afraid and alone...

Friends or family gone or no longer in touch...

So many reasons for lacerations to our center...our heart...

When one has been able to stand so tall...

A broken heart can certainly make you fall...

And fall straight to your knees in pain and sadness...


Let the light shine in to help the mending begin...

Allow God above to enter...



For He shall allow the healing within...

Mending a broken heart takes great courage...

One must allow themselves to shed tears...

To feel vulnerable...

To steep into ones fears...

Let the light in upon the deepest part of your heart...

Let the light in so that you once again shall shine...

And in life again you shall take full part...


We can all have hurt in our heart...I send you love so that yours may mend...Be well all en Paz y amor, Maria
Maria Juarez Beam

God is closest to those with broken hearts. ~ Jewish Proverb

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew. ~ Author Unknown

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. ~ Alexander Graham Bell
Quotes courtesy of Buzzle.com

Musical Selection:

Juanes: "Para Tu Amor"


LOVE, MEND, LOVE...


4 comments:

  1. Hello i am Victory Cole ,I am out here to spreed this good news to the entire world on how i got my ex love back.I was going crazy when my love left me for another girl last month,But when i meet a friend that introduce me to Esango Priest the great messenger to the oracle that he serve,I narrated my problem to Esango Priest about how my ex love left me and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,In the next 2 days,My love called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me before now and also in the next one week after my love called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in my desired company were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Esango Priest at the following email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: esangopriest@gmail.com
    and get your problems solve like me..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for your beautiful sharing. I am deeply touched and I am so very happy for you. I thank you for including the email of Esango Priest. You words are most welcome and blessed. Be so very happy...Maria

      Delete
  2. So very, very poignant and beautiful and healing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you so, so very much for sharing your words with me. It truly means so much to me and certainly needed the today. I apologize greatly for I have just discovered your comment today. Much joy and love to you...

      Delete

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...