A Simple Poem on Life...

Life is given to us as a gift...

It is not for us to abuse...

Everyday we have a choice...

A choice to make life as beautiful as we can...

For ourselves, and mainly, at least in my heart, for others...

There are so many who are suffering in our world today...

I feel that we must reflect...

We must reflect and we must do within our realms...

To do all possible to help alleviate this suffering...

To bring goodness...

To share love & kindness...

Straight from our hearts...

Regardless if we have little in wealth or greatness in weath...

I believe, our true wealth lies in the abundance of our love for each fellow being...

If you have it pretty good, please I ask of you, to always remember those in need & to share...

To those who are struggling and suffering...

Please know that you are never forgotten...

For you are forever remembered...

You are truly the blessed ones...

Who bestow your nakedness of life to us all...

You are loved...








 
 
I send and give my love to all of you each and everyday. Paz y amor, Maria Juarez Beam POR SIEMPRE! :)
 
Musical Selection:
 
The Beatles: "All You Need is Love"
 
 
ENJOY & LOVE...LOVE...LOVE! Maria





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...