Starting From Scratch...

 
One can never know...

When life will throw you a different pitch...

It could be a fast ball...

A curve ball...

Or a change up...

I think that life just threw them all my way...

I left for my wonderful journey to Baja...

And wonderful it most certainly was...

Yet, what I never would have expected...

Was to fall yet once again...

A fall straight to the ground from a bus...

Because, I had to prove to myself that I could still be adventurous...camp, hike, be back in the wilderness...

It had been just over a year since my last fall...

And ,just over a year that I had been on such a long road to health, vitality, and recovery...

Yet, now here I am with broken bones of the lower leg...

Starting over what feels like from scratch...

Once again, I am in need, and in healing of my body...

So now it is time once again to step back...

To focus upon myself...

To focus upon further healing of body, soul, spirit, and heart...

We never want to face that we may have limitations in what we desire to do...

Sometimes we must face the reality...

It is pounded in our heads that "YOU CAN DO ANYTHING THAT YOU SET OUT TO ACCOMPLISH..."

To a degree this does contain some truth...

But the reality of life is, that sometimes...

We are not meant to 'do it all...'

Or to accomplish all that we want...

There are times when we must look in the mirror of our lives...

And, we must realize, that setting out to live life with grace and simplicity...

Is what we truly are meant to do...

There are those who can do the most grandiose of things...

There are those who can be contented to live life in a way...

That just may bring a smile :) to a face each and everyday...

This in and of itself is a beautiful gift...

In which could give so many just that little lift...

That they perhaps needed just for that day...

I find it amazing that sometimes our young ones can have so much wisdom...

My boys have been telling me for so many years...

"Mom, you have already done so much for so many..."

"Now, this is your time to just be you and to take care of yourself..."

Since I have such a "hard head..."

It took the breaking of some bones...

To bring me to the light...

To bring me to the well...

All I have to be is me...

From this day forward...

All I have to be is me, Maria Juarez Beam...

And LOVE...SIMPLY LOVE...LOVE...

SELF-ACTUALIZE...

ENLIGHTENMENT...

 
I thank you with all of my heart for reading...
 
With light and love...paz y amor,
Maria
 
Musical Selection:
 
Stevie Wonder:
 
"Love's in Need of Love of Today"
 
 
ENJOY!!!
LOVE WITH ALL OF YOUR HEART AND YOUR SOUL...THAT IS ALL WE TRULY NEED TO DO EACH AND EVERY DAY OF OUR LIVES...PAZ Y AMOR! :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...