Barry Bonds, Baseball, & My Fish Story...

...Whether one agrees or not, Super Baseball Star...


Barry Bonds has MADE HISTORY...


I have personally, had the great honor, and privilage...


To see many a hommmme run sail...
 Near our beloved Bay Bridge...


What great static...
What a great charge...


To have been a San Francisco Giant's fanatic...
During the career of Barry...


Call me naive, but I love Barry Bonds...
And what he gave to baseball...


I feel what was done to him was a tale of fairy...
I made a great connection yesterday when I went out to fish...
This connection I connected, for you to understand is my wish...
The most important aspect of  the slamming of a baseball...

Or the casting of a rod...
Is the brain to hands connection...

From this, one cannot detrod...
As I stood upon the bank of that pond...

Remembering how to cast...
All my mind could think of  was  Mr. Barry Bonds...

After my dear friend re-teaching me...
It took great effort on my part you see...
To get that pole over my head...
To get that line into the water...

To know just the right time to press upon the lever...
For my brain, it was quite the endeavor...

Trauma to the brain can sometimes make...
The most simple of tasks...

 One truly ache...
Such brain power to go down to the fingertips...

To accomplish a simple thing or something grand...
Let me share with you...it takes the launching of ships!

There I stood with my pole unwilling to give up...
I WILL learn to cast again...

Barry Bonds in my mind...
Seeing him at the plate...
Closing my eyes I came to a place I could find...
The pole is the bat...

The cast is the swing...
Let me tell ya...

That brain power is everything...
It took many trys, many attempts...

Yet, my drive and Barry...
Would not allow me to put up a fence...

A fence to give up...
A fence to block me...

A fence to frustrate me...
But, a vision to inspire me...

I came up to the plate...
I made the swing...

I hit the ball...
Caught my fish...

All made me SING!!!

Barry Bonds connecting with that ball...
Was always a beautiful sight...
And it does take more brains than braun...
To win your game...

To win your struggle...
To win your fight...

I am not even going to mention that word...
That so many used...

That so many heard...
I understand ya Mr. Bonds...

And my heartfelt thanks...
And my hat's off to ya...

For teaching me a valuable lesson...
That we all could learn from...

GO GIANT'S!!!...GO FISHIN'!!!...
FOR A WONDERFUL LIFE FOR ALL...
IS WHAT I AM A WISHIN'...

I can only hope that this story inspires not only, a struggle with learning how to cast again, but also inspires the world round to NEVER GIVE UP on your fights, your struggles. Keep fighting for freedom, for the government that best fits your people. Keep up the fight against injustice and oppressions for these are not acceptable to humanity. I send out all of my peace, light, and love to all of you and always remember to KEEP UP THE FIGHT for one day we shall all prevail...justice, freedom, dignity, and love. :)
I dedicate this simple poem to the BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF BAHRAIN! Especially to the amazing athletes who were unable to attend the London Olympics due to political reasons. I honor them...

PEACE & LOVE TO ALL...Maria Juarez Beam
ENJOY LIFE...
NEVER QUIT...
ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST TO MAKE THAT HIT!
Paz and all my love, Maria
Music Suggestion: Bernie Williams http://youtu.be/xxqo3EmR4Sg Enjoy...:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...