A Sad Heart...A lonely heart

Before I commence I want you to know that tonight I shall make this as "short and sweet" or I shall say bittersweet...

I always believed that no matter what one could mend their broken heart...

And always begin with a fresh and beautiful start...

Yet, as each passing day goes by, I just wonder...

My heart is aching with a fierce bolt of thunder...

Perhaps there are simply some things that will just not mend...

The tears flow and seem to never end...


Yes, I do have a sad and lonely heart...

I hold it together...it wants to fall apart...

I ponder if some wounds are simply meant to stay...

And will not go away...

These wounds are from deep life events that shall never come back...

People tell you to move on and forget the past...

But how can you forget your love for another so fast...

Beings remain embedded within...

I think that we are meant to have, these memories, in our hearts driven...

My heart many times feels light and full of joy...

And many times it feels heavy...and as a forgotten lost toy...

This broken heart may never mend...


Yet, from heaven above love it does send...






I thank you all my beloved readers...writing and knowing that someone, somewhere is reading my deepest feelings,  feels as if I am not fully alone. This to me is the greatest gift that you all give to me.

Gracias...Thank you...Merci...


Maria Juarez Beam

“For my part, I prefer my heart to be broken. It is so lovely, dawn-kaleidoscopic within the crack.” 
― D.H. Lawrence

Musical Selection: Mana "Hundido en un Rincon"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...