So What Does War Accomplish...?

Do you ever ask yourself the question? 

Death, destruction, young men and women off to fight for "freedom"...to hoard resources for the powers that be, and kill those who get in our way, no matter if they are women and children...

I honor our Veterans highly, but the ugly and dirty filth behind war is a path deviated from our true human nature...war is FEAR...war is GREED...

We are supposed to be civilized...and it is the "so called" civilized countries that inflict this horror called WAR...

Countries are unrecognizable, countries are torn to shreds, arms are given to "militants" to fight whose side...?

War is pure insanity...no other words for it in my mind and heart...

Propaganda tells us who are bad and who are good...

Yet the "good" are arming and training the "bad"...

A stamp with USA, and other western powers, send the jets, send the bombs, send the drones, send the arms, all to control a country, to throw a coup, to control what they want...ALL NAMED IN THE NAME OF DEMOCRACY...
FREEDOM...

Yes, those who stand up against the tyranny and fight the oppression, these are the ones who are truly fighting for FREEDOM

When will we realize and open our eyes...

What will we do to make it stop...

One is working at their desk, while someone has just been blown apart by bomb dropped by a drone...a child, a beautiful innocent child who deserves the same life that your children do...

What are you going to do, and when are you going to ask the question, "So what does war accomplish?

"I have my job, my house, my family...life is good..." One says to themselves...

But it is NOT GOOD FOR ALL...



  
This is a simple writing from my heart and from my anger. I really want to write a piece with statistics. I used to be a very good researcher...until brain injury, but I will write it and I will write it soon for the world cannot wait...

Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

Musical Selection:

The Night Watch Man (Tom Morello) "The Road I must Travel

https://youtu.be/yrBfPLUm5so

May humanity one day turn to peace...

2 comments:

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...