As a Writer...I ask Your Forgiveness

I am human and I make mistakes, but as a writer, a blogger, and a historian, I must apologize.

My last post "Yankee Go Home and Leave Us Alone," if you had read it before my editing, I made a critical writing error. I had stated that the people of Latin America do not desire their freedom, their sovereignty, and their dignity, of course, this is the farthest from which I wished to convey, the very opposite. I have made it right. Yet, the mistake was made, and if any of you did happen to read this, I do hope you realized it was a serious error and unintentional. 

I wish to convey apologies for not being much more specific and historical in my writings; this was always my intention for BeamtheLightBetheChange. Yet, over these past several years, I have had many serious concussions and much epileptic activity and this has impacted my ability to research and to write the very detailed and precise writings that I had been able to do so in the past. This is why I keep my writings simple, yet with passion, and in poetic form, for this seems to be the way that I can keep writing. I do thank you for baring with me, and I do hope that some of my writings do have some impact in hearts, minds, and souls.




This is what I desired to say and share. I thank you for reading. I thank you for understanding. I do plan to continue this piece of "Yankee Go Home and Leave us Alone," and hopefully soon.

I have chosen a musical selection, Maher Zain: "Forgive Me"

It may seem over-apologetic on my part, but I love the music of Maher Zain and I love the sound of this song. There is a part of me very deep inside, that does ask a great forgiveness for the shortcomings of my writing and as a historian. I chose these vocations, for I feel that they are both very powerful, very important, and that therein lies a great responsibility to convey the true truths of history through writing. I know that my brain injuries and that my epilepsy are not of my fault, yet I have chosen to write publicly and so I do hold a great responsibility to write to greatest of my ability and to share my knowledge, and to be sure to edit over and over before I publish. This is why I chose this powerful song. It is just as much for me, as it is for all of you from me.


Forever your friend in peace, love, and solidarity...


Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...