Just a Simple Poem...

And when you look 

above, do you hope to 

see the peace of a dove...?

And 

when you look down, do you see your feet 

walking your path, your destiny...?


And when you look straight ahead, do you see what is in front of 

you, or do you see what is to come...?


It has been a while since I have last written so I thought that I would share this "simple" poem that I discovered I had written in a notebook while eating my wondrous dinner tonight. So there it is for all of you my beloved readers, so very short and I hope you find it somewhat sweet...:)

I thank you with all of my heart for reading...
Remember, always follow YOUR heart on your path of life.
Always yours,
Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

Musical Selection: A Return to Innocence by Enigma
https://youtu.be/q1NHXSR3R7I

This is truly an amazing song! Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...