Our Lady Of Fatima Movie





I am sharing, with all of you, my most wonderful readers, here at, beamthelightbethechange, not for religious sake, but for the sake of the beauty of humanity. Yes, there is much suffering occurring, in this, often mad, filled earth. But, there is also...much beauty, so much beauty, and this, we must always, remember.

This beautifully made film is about the true story of Our Lady of Fatima that occurred in Fatima, Portugal, in 1917. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Fátima

The story of three blessed, and innocent children, and the, Blessed Ever Virgen, appearing before them. This is a story, about faith, during much doubt...it is a story about pure innocence and about pure love. It is a story of hope, when it seems that all hope is lost...

Many of the predictions of Our Lady of Fatima have come to pass upon us already, and more are to come. You can believe or not believe, you can be Catholic, or not, you can be whatever and whoever you wish to be...yet, goodness, is at the heart of it all, of everything in this life. 

During this New Year of 2018 to come, it is a time to reflect upon our personal and our collective past...a time to look upon what has been good, and what has not...a time to change and a time to begin anew. It is a time to renew the beauty that lies within all of us...each and everyone of us...

For, it is only, this BEAUTY, which is truly, LOVE, that will finally allow this world to change...to BEAM it's light and to BECOME it's change...not just for one, but for all...FOR ALL...

I send all of my blessing and love to all this coming New Year of 2018 and let us begin with hope, peace, and love, and the GREATEST of these, being love...Corinthians 13:7

I leave you with these, ever blessed words of Corinthians 13, a passage that has been engravened, and blazed upon my heart , and upon my soul, but have not read in so many years...we can all read these world changing words and carry them with us into this New Year...to bring about the LOVE that we all so desperately need, whether we know it or not know...may these words shower upon as the heavenly rain above...

Always with great love, Maria Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

      1.     If I speak in human and angelic tongues but do not have love, I am a resounding gong or      classing cymbal.

     2.     And if I have the gift of prophecy and comprehend all mysteries and all knowledge; if I have all faith so as to move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...