The Day Our Beautiful Son Was Born

April 8th, 1993, 27 years ago, today, a beautiful boy was born. A beautiful boy, who is now a man. A strong and handsome, young man. 

That special day, that very special day, was the second greatest joy in my life, the first, being the birth of my first son. 

This beautiful boy, is a miracle child, we nearly lost him, several times. I did say he is strong, and it began in the womb. He was determined to come out early, but when the day of his birth came, he had changed his mind, and he turned himself around, that being head up and feet down. 

Now, it was I, who needed to be strong. It was a difficult birth indeed and we could have lost him, but strength, will, determination, and most of all, love, brought him fourth. I saw that sweet, sweet, tired little face, and my heart beamed with joy, as the tears steamed down my face.

His father, being his first son, was ECSTATIC!!! He whisked him out of the nurse's arms, ran down the hospital hallway, to show off his beautiful son to everyone! It was one of the most lovely moments of my life, to have made my husband so happy and so proud. 

Our son is grown now, and his father has left this earth. Our son, was only ten years old, when Brian went away. Yet, in those ten years, our son was given the greatest gift of fatherly love, for Brian, was an amazing father, who was never lacking in love. Our son was so blessed to have those ten short years, years of gold.

So, that day, of 26 years ago, when our beautiful son was born, the world became, a better place for it. I love you son and a very Happy Birthday.

P.S. I miss you so much.

Here are some pictures of our beautiful son...














My love to you all,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

Song: "Beautiful Boy," by John Lennon











No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...