Frank Sinatra "My Way" Subtitulado Español/Yes, I Have Lived My Life My Own Way











First, to note, I have been writing a series about war, but I am going to steer away temporarily. I find it necessary for my soul to do so right now. Another, Mother´s Day has passed, and still, no word, from my sons, so my heart needs, to take a break.

Now, I write, about my life and my way. This is a very powerful song, and when I hear it, it reminds me so much of my own life. I have always forged my OWN path. From, the beginning, as long as I can remember, I knew what I wanted and I set about accomplishing it.

I have had many, many critics along the way, but it never mattered to me. My life was mine and my choices were mine to make. Not, that I would never seek advice, but always in the end, all choices, of all my paths were mine. 

No, path was ever easy. Life, just isn't made that way. You must work hard, at what you wish to achieve, if it is to be worth it, in the end. Everything that I have set out to do, every dream that I chased, gave me great reward, always. I may not have been able to accomplish every dream that I desired, but I certainly gave it my all. And, just by doing that, I feel, in your own way, you do accomplish your dream.

I have lived a full and grand life. A life to be so very grateful for living. I have few regrets, mistakes, I have made a plenty. I have fallen, but I would get myself back up again. Plans may needed to have been changed, but a new road was taken. So, all in all, my life has been good and I am proud of what, in this life, I have accomplished.

Now, I may not be able to do, so many of the things, that I was before, but I have accepted this as part of my road to the finish. I have lived and lived fully. I have given all of me to my friends, my family, to those I have worked for and with, and to strangers in the streets. I put my heart into every endeavor, no matter, how simple.

I know, that when I depart this earth, I can say, that I lived my life, and I lived it my own way...



























Thank you as always, for allowing me to share my life with all of you. Bless and love to you all!!!

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...