Dancing with the One You Love

There are so many nights that I lie awake wishing I was dancing with the one that I love...

Yet, he is no longer here upon this earth with me...

You see, he lives now, up in heaven, or perhaps within a rock or a tree..

This man that I loved so very much with all of my breath...

He was taken away from me, from his boys, by his early death...



My heart retains all of the memories...they never leave...

They are all in the very air, that I daily, breath...

It is so amazing that you think the person by your side will always be there...

Yet, so quickly, your bed, your home become so bare...

You wonder..."Did I tell him enough how much I loved him."

..."Did I show him enough how much I truly cared...?"


..."Did he know, how precious our life was, that we did share?"

You never think they will be gone...

That together you will see the end,...and a new life, dawn...

The man that you love has left you behind...

To face a world that is not always so kind...

How I long to be within his arms once again...

To dance together... and a new life begin...


I dedicate this post and the song "Dance with My Father" to Alexander.


"Sometimes I'd listen outside her door and hear how my mother cried for him. I pray for her even more than me..." "I know I am praying for much to much, but could you send back the only man she loved? I know You don't do it usually, but dear Lord she's dying to dance with my father again..."

My husband was my best friend, a wonderful father, and a wonderful friend to all...I miss him after all of these years with my heart and my soul. Be well my Brian Ross Bradley and know what a wonderful life you gave to me, and to Preston and Alexander. You would be so proud of them. I love you so...

I thank you for reading all of my beloved readers. 
Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme) Please remember to love the person at your side always...for you never know when they will no longer be there.


Musical Selection Luther Vandross: "Dance with my Father"

The reason I chose this song is because I know this is what Alexander wishes for me as the line from the song above so beautifully states and because I know he wishes for all of what the song expresses.

http://youtu.be/wmDxJrggie8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...