A Woman Writing...A Woman Pensive...A Woman Healing...


Before the sun sets itself upon these lovely mountains that surround  me...



I wish to share with you just some thoughts and some words...

Sharing my thoughts, my ideas, my surroundings, this all helps my person to feel ever so free...

Free to be Maria, the woman, the person, that I am of this beautiful planet that is shared by all of humanity...

I am always ever so aware...ever so pensive...of this world and all that inhabit this lovely earth, so full of, so many beautiful trees...


I want all of humanity, of all creatures, rocks, trees, rivers, plants, flowers...to be free...to be safe...




I wish all to be loved...to be fed...to be clothed...to be housed...to feel joy and bliss...


Shed sadness and tears when needed as well...


I wish for all upon our beautiful mother earth to heal...to heal in mind, body, and spirit...

To heal our waters, our air, our lives, our hearts...our creatures and animals...every little thing...I wish to heal...


I pray for peace and love to prevail...

To be our normal way of living...



I pray and I wish this for us all...




















Peace...Love...Namaste...to you and yours...to all...




My love to all, always and forever...Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

Musical Selection: Leonard Cohen...Come Healing

https://youtu.be/MUB1O2cT2gM

Video with Lyrics...Leonard Cohen...Come Healing

https://youtu.be/AA9VExCEV_k

May all of the world begin a new...healing...






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...