Can You Feel This Mother's Pain...?

...her children may be in a war...

"Which one..? which war...? for we are engaged in so many...which son..? or the both of them..? "She says to herself...as she clutches her heart that feels great pain...

She saw the face of God last night in the many flashes of lightning...in a torrential storm...

That face of God spoke directly to her heart, and it said..."I can feel your pain my daughter..."

"I feel the pain, that you are, unable to speak with your sons,  for you fight for peace...the military washes their brains of the peace that YOU did instill unto them..."

"I feel the pain, that you are unable to see them,  to hold them...to touch their beautiful faces..." "This is so painful for you my daughter...this I know..."

"You were the vessel that brought them into this world..."

"You pushed them into life with your breath and your strength..."

"You nourished them with your milk...the loving milk that flowed through your breasts..."

"You held them, you clothed them, you comforted them...you had to learn on your own, how, to teach them to be good men..."

"If no one on this earth understands your pain...remember that I do...this light that comes to you..."

"Hold your head ever so high my daughter...and be proud...for they too, will see my light...and remember your love..."

"Keep up your fight for peace...never give it up...my precious daughter...Maria Juarez Boheme Beam...with your heart so full of love for all..."








My love to each and everyone of you...Maria Juarez Beam

Musical Selection: Mary J. Blige Ft. Tiziano Ferro...Each Tear...

Peace...to all...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...