The Hollies - He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother (lyrics on screen & in desc...



I have been listening to some really lovely music, various songs of nostalgia for me, mainly from the seventies. I have the music playing while I am doing some things I need to do on the internet. I have not heard this song in years. I have always loved it so much.

I went to go to another tab that I had open and hit the YouTube tab, by accident, and not only listening to the song, but began watching the video. It's really moved me. It a first, reminded me of my two sons. How my eldest always, and still does, loved/love his brother so much. They have seven years in difference and my eldest just LOVED, loving and taking care of his baby brother, especially after my husband passed away, my eldest became a great role model for him, as he still remains today.

As I continued to watched, I realized the bigger picture that the video wanted to portray, and the song itself, "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother, which, to me in turn, really means, We are all, brothers and sisters, in this world, and therefore, to be there to help carry the load and ease the pain that life often brings, is not a burden, but is part of my humanity.

May we all feel this way about our one big HUMAN FAMILY...

With great love, 

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...