Baby Child

Oh, how I miss you, my baby child...

That beautiful boy, that brought me so much joy even in the pouring rain...

So here I sit in a lonely, quiet cafe on a very rainy day, with the joy replaced by pain...

Each heavy drop that falls, is coming straight from my heart, and collectively roaring, down this ancient street, like a river without a home...

I keep these tears, that a now bursting from deep inside of me, in a secret place where only you live in my heart...

But, it seems as if today, the tears had to be released, and have busted down the dam, that I built to keep them incased...

I cannot hide the tears today, for they are cascading down my cheeks, in front of all, for they will not hold back...

I needed to find shelter from this tormenting storm, that began in an instant, so I ran into this quaint cafe and I am now drinking a chai...

The chai, along with the rain, blasted the stones of that dam of tears and pain...

The combination, brought forth your voice to me, saying, "Mama, you sound like you are going to have a seizure. So please drink a chai before you do anything else. A chai always makes you feel better." 

And it always did, but not today. Not seeing your face, nor hearing your voice, for far too long, is bringing to my forefront, this raging storm of tears in a Bohemian style cafe in Mexico...

I hope, by the time, I find myself in Bohemian style cafe in Paris, and in the rain, that you will be there with me, my grown up, baby child, drinking a chai together, sharing joy and tears of...delight...

I love you my baby child...so much.

Love your,
Mama

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

Musical Selection: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'

For Always after the storm, follows the sunshine, the rainbow, and the dreams that come true...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...