Our Lady of Lourdes hymn/MY MIRACLE FROM OUR LADY OF LOURDES...













Whether, you are one, who believes in miracles or not, whether you are Catholic, or not, this is my story of a miracle, that happened to me, just recently, a miracle, I desperately needed.

I have been, in deep despair, for many years now, and it became, even more intense, these past few months. It was a pain, so devouring, that I would not wish this pain upon anyone. I was in a daze, and haze, of disbelief, and utter sadness, day after day. I was not coping well. I just, did not know, what to do with, the dagger in my heart.

Since, I am Catholic, I do believe in the Virgin Mary, very deeply. Yet, my faith had been floundering for  years. I felt that God, the Universe, the Heavens, the Angels, and the Saints, had all abandoned me. I felt so alone within my soul. And, this burning pain, seemed like a punishment, but I could not understand why?

There is a movie called "The Song of Bernadette." It is the story of the Lady of Lourdes and of Saint Bernadette. It is an old classic film and I have seen it many a time, but just the other week, I watched again, but this time, new eyes came upon me. I saw the film, and understood the story, in a completely different light. My mother, always loved me, to watch this movie, for it's innocence and gentleness of Bernadette and Our Lady of Lourdes is ever so touching.

I began to cry during the film, and a sense of peace and transformation, came over, my deeply scorched and torn heart. Light and healing began to take over, and the tears of beauty, that I felt, had begun replacing, my so many, tears of pain. 

I decided to go to the Official Website of Our Lady of Lourdes..https://www.lourdes-france.org/en/i-am-the-immaculate-conception/

There, I learned, even more of her story, and read the prayer, to Our Lady of Lourdes, and this is when the miracle really set into my heart. Reading her prayer, was unbelievably healing, and more tears flowed. For, I felt cleansing, beauty, healing, hope, and once again, faith.

I was ready to give up on faith, on God, on this pain never healing, but is healing. My faith is restored and all of this, for me is, a great miracle. I am so grateful.

No, matter what form it takes, when you are feeling such deep pain and little hope, please, please remember, that there is some light, some miracle that will lift you. That is why, no matter how dark, it can get, we must keep going and searching for the spark of light. It may not come when you want it to, but if you just keep going, if will come, in a form that is meant just for you.

I hope, this little story of mine, helps you, with your struggles. Please do not think in any way, I am saying, you need to be Catholic and believe, as I believe, no. My message to you is...keep that bit of strength, that you have in the hardest of times, and you will find peace and hope once again. Each of us has our own ways of finding it, mine just happened to be this story, I shared.

I send to all of you many blessing of hope and miracles,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...