Thing Of Beauty by Hothouse Flowers/It is All Around...










This will be a short and simple writing tonight. I discovered this group, Hothouse Flowers, an Irish Rock band, while watching a beloved British series. I fell in love with their songs immediately. So, I would love to share this beautiful one with you.

"Things of Beauty," are all around us. From, a tiny pebble on the ground, to the grandest sunset in the sky. The enormous beauty, of this earth, of the skies above, of the people we love, and the people we pass on this streets, you can always find beauty somewhere or in someone.

Look for it, even while you are driving, taking your dog for a walk, walking, hand in hand, with a loved one, you will see beauty all around. I promise!









Sending all so much love and BEAUTY!

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...