Mitch Rossell - A Soldier's Memoir (Official Video)/Honoring Veterans in My Way...



This is one of the most touching songs that I have ever heard. I have never been a soldier, but he makes one feel so deeply what a soldier goes through. It is not all glory. Just listen to what he says and you see, what he feels inside, even with his uniform off. The uniform of a soldier.

Today is Veteran´s Day, and although, I am a peace loving individual and detest war that is so unnecessary, I still honor our Veterans with my full heart.

Their lives are not an easy one and the consequences of war, live within them and their loved ones. I ought know. I am the mother of two sons, two Veterans.

So, this is simple, and just to the point. On, this day please remember those who have or still put on their military uniform and do battle in one form or another each day. 

My love goes out to all Veterans today, November 11th.

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...