A Time for a New Life...A Poem/Revised

Just as this Milk Weed...

All life needs to be sowed...

If not...then a person's heart needs to be freed...

It is now my time to fly...

It is now my time to begin my new life...

This if very difficult for me you see...

For all I have ever known is how to live for another...

Yet, now...it is my time to be free...

To take this step has been quite frightening...

As if inside there is a bolt of lightning...

Yet, this bolt has sparked a fire...

And this fire needs to be fed...

This heart of mine needs more time to mend...

This body of mine needs more time to heal...

My soul needs to be fulfilled...

By only ways that I can lead myself to feel...

Every night I get upon my knees and kneel...

I kneel before the alter of my God...

I kneel before the calling of the wind...

It whispers to me within...

"It is time Maria...it is time to come in..."

"Come into your new life..."

"Step into my waters..."

"You shall be salved..."

"You shall be balmed..."

"Then once again..."

"You can return to this world..."

"Fully new and fully whole..."

"To give the gifts that only YOU can give..."



Musical Selection: Mana "Bendita Tu Luz"

For it is now my time to shine...

ENJOY!!!

My dear lovely family here at BeamtheLightBetheChange...

I wanted to share with you some words that came directly from my heart to share with all of you. I leave on August 17th for Baja Norte, Mexico. I first go on an eight day Eco Tour. It will be eight days on a bus with others from the country and around the world. We shall go to the Sea of Cortez, the Pacific Ocean, Indian Caves to see thousand year old paintings, we will travel the diversity of the deserts of Baja, and swim with gentle Whale Sharks.

This shall begin my very spiritual healing and balming of my heart and soul. After the eight day journey I shall choose a peaceful, yet very Mexican place to live in Baja or possibly Central Mexico. I plan to walk the sea, the ocean, explore the desert, and to heal, heal, heal. I also plan to work with orphans and animals as I get stronger, for they, too, shall be just as needed by me as I of them...I believe that they shall be my new salvation.

I want to share so much more, but at this time I shall leave you with what I have shared. My heart is full of tears that I wish to shed for my sons far away, for my husband passed away, for those suffering in this world, and for me. I am human and I hurt. I miss everyone so much and I need sometime for myself and I need some time to begin giving my heart again to those whom are so in need of love...children & animals...what a gift! Blessings and beautiful love to all of you.

Always yours,
Maria Juarez Beam :)
Paz y Amor...

P.S. I AM NOT GOING AWAY FROM MY BLOG PERHAPS FOR A TIME BEING TO SOAK UP THE SUN AND TO SOAK UP MY JOURNEY, YET I WILL BE SHARING IT ALL WITH YOU. I WILL BE BACK WITH ALL OF YOU BEFORE I LEAVE...P Y A, MARIA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...