Exploring Your Soul...Is it time...?

Our Souls...

What truly does our soul comprise of...?

I have been exploring this question for many nights...

I have been feeling my soul...

I have felt it bleed...

This I never realized to be possible...

I felt the soul to be invincible...

Protected...

Impermeable...

Unpenatratable...


I have found this untrue...

At least for my soul...

It is as delicate as a new rose bud...

I have been mending my heart for so long...

I believe that my soul decided to call to me...

Wait, to scream to me...

To bleed inside of me...

Pay attention...listen...your soul is calling...

My soul has been broken...

It needs to mend...

I would have never imagined this to be...

Yet, here I write, think, talk, walk, breath...

With a soul in need...

In need of me to listen...

To pay close attention...

To realize that it now time to explore my soul...

Perhaps it is your time as well...

Perhaps you already have...

Perhaps you haven't touched upon the needs of your soul...

As with me...

EXPLORE the Soul...

Walk with me in this journey...

Together we may discover uncharted territory...

Or territory long forgotten...

Reach out to yourself...

to your beautiful soul...

Together we may transform ourselves & our world...

What a lovely thought...

What an amazing delight...

Will you walk with me hand in hand...

Soul in soul...?

I do hope so...:)

Fear it not...


OPEN TO THE POSSIBILITIES...:)

Musical Selection: Earth, Wind, & Fire: "Be Ever Wonderful"


Much love to all...Paz y amor always, Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...