The Winds of Change...Over the Bay

I find life to be an amazing adventure that never ceases to amaze me. Tonight at Beam the Light Be the Change I will share with you a few words and a pictorial of the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area.

I grew up in Hayward, California which is considered part of what comprises the East Bay Area. I have returned here for a short time after my healing journey in Iowa. Hometowns change just as much as life does, but the memories that you retain, remain unchanged, and forever within your heart.

I met with a dear sweet friend from High School today...she is BEAUTIFUL! We hadn't seen one another in over 30 years...WOW! We had the most wonderful time together over a three hour lunch. :) Thank you my sweet, lovely Allison.

I will be here for only a few more short weeks and then this Maria will be off again for her next leg of a healing journey...of course, this will be a part of my series. This little writing is a prelude to my bit of healing journey back in Hayward and then I will be moving on to Baja California, Mexico and from there, hopefully, onto Central Mexico, which reminds me, I STILL need to finish my piece on Queretero and Central Mexico. I have been so busy preparing for my leaving to Mexico that I simply haven't had so much time to write.

I will wrap this up here. I want to share with you before I head to bed, my walk that I go on almost every early evening up in the Hayward Hills. Not only does it keep me in shape, it is stunning with views, and is very good for my heart and my soul. So with all of this said, I shall now leave you with a song and a pictorial of my walks...:)

May peace and love always shine upon us. My love to all of you who read my simple, but straight from the heart writings...paz y amor, Maria Juarez Beam...

Musical Selection: The Fifth Dimension "Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In"
http://youtu.be/EegRh8Z4H-o   ENJOY!!! :)

I chose this particular song because I loved the 5th Dimension growing up in Hayward, I believe in peace & love, and because it is quite apropos for "Beam the Light Be the Change" with "Let the Sunshine In" ;)

Always yours,
Maria Juarez Beam...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...