George Floyd, Minneapolis Protests, Ahmaud Arbery & Amy Cooper | The Dai...



Trevor Noah is amazing in this Daily Social Distancing Show. He speaks calmly yet so passionately about what is happening across the US right now due to the killing of George Floyd.

He is so on target with his words. I hope you watch and listen. Listen not just with your ears, but with your heart, most importantly. 

It is really time for white America to get it. To really get it about what it is like for the black communities of the nation. 

I have said it before and I will say it once more. Please just stop your judgement. Just stop it for once. And, really dive into your soul, and hear what you are thinking about the protesters. These people are hurting inside, they don't know what else to do, years and years of daily oppression. It is a symptom to the largest disease that we have, racism.

So, this is all I ask. And I do hope more of you from the states will stop watching what you are being shown on the television. You are not being shown everything. Trust me. You are not. Only, what the majority of the networks want you to see. 

I hope you can all open the lens of your hearts and perhaps, one day, race will not be an issue, nor brutal police murders of black men any longer.


Sending peace and love to those that need it the most right now, the family of George Floyd and of all families who have had their family members murdered by police in their communities,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...