George Michael - Heal The Pain (Video) (Remastered)








I let some one in, and so deep inside...

He touched a place, in my soul, that made me come back to life...

He was mine and I was his...giving and sharing love...

Now, he is gone...

Walked out the door just about a year ago...

And, I have not seen him since...

It has been, and is still, a painful year...without him...

He kept me so warm on those cold winter nights...

And, free as a breeze on those warm summer days...

Tears, still well up in my eyes, when I have the slightest thought of him...

OH, how he captured, and was the Captain, of my beating heart...

Now, this heart sails with no one at the helm...

It is healing, this heart of mine, but slowly...

Like ice sickles, slowly dripping away, on a chilly day...

Each drop of melted ice, is one less tear, to cry at night...

I miss him, I miss him terribly...

To let someone in once again...it will be hard...

I want love again, but I wish not, for the pain, that can come, with another break, of the heart...

Is there someone out there, that I could let in, and help to heal the pain...?

Only time will tell as my heart still swells...

So, in the meantime, I am the one whom, must make me happy...

For, I am the only one that can...

Yes, I want love again...

So, I shall fill myself up with it, every day that passes...

I shall heal the pain, well, most of it that is...

Then, perhaps, I can let someone else, in again...!

With great love to you all,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...