George Michael - Praying For Time (Official Video)






Just as the beginning of the video states, "Listen without prejudice." It is a brilliant song, and George Michael, himself was incredibly brilliant. This song, could mean different things to different people. So, let this song, into your heart and your soul, and see if you can listen, without prejudice and see how it touches you.

We are living in some very difficult times now, so I do hope, you will take this song with some kind of hope, even though, it may not seem so hopeful. Pray for time, pray for love, pray for peace, and pray for healing...for all, especially with this New Year of 2021 coming in very soon.

Do something to make a difference in some way, anyway, even if it is just within yourself. Try not, and freeze with fear, to reach out. Yes, we have the pandemic, but don't shut yourself completely off from the world, and don't shut others out. WE must be brave during these times. Hug someone without fear! I do it all the time. No one has become ill because of it. Yes, we must be cautious, but so cautious that we don't even hug anymore, that people have to sit so far away from one another, and no longer give the hand of peace to our fellow person!?

I was so saddened, when I watched Midnight Mass, on my Mac, on Christmas Eve. A Cathedral, in Chicago, so large, and it looked so empty, from the social distancing. Midnight Mass, was the thing, I looked the most forward to, during Christmas time. Church was always packed and standing room only, we did not live in fear of being near our fellow beings. Yet, flues and viruses, deaths from poverty, pollution, cancers, Aids, all kinds of diseases and accidents happened daily...ALL AROUND THE GLOBE. WE DID NOT LIVE IN FEAR OF ONE ANOTHER, OF A VIRUS.

I know, I am being bold in what I am saying, but I am saying it anyhow. I don't like to see masks on the photos of everyone, take the mask off for the photo, let me see your face and not your mask. Please. Wear it if you must on the streets, everywhere you go, but please let me see your face. It truly makes me sad to see everyone masked, people distancing, people living in such fear of this pandemic. Life is what it is. We live and we die. If I died of this virus, then that is what I die of. If it is due to something else, then, that is what it will be. I am not afraid.

This song is amazing and I hope it touches you somewhere inside. Give it a chance.

With great love and affection in this coming New Year,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...