Fleetwood Mac - Silver Springs (Official Music Video) My Haunted Heart




















I am not certain, as to why, my heart is hurting more now, than it has before...

In that space, where my heart, is suppose to be...

Only feels like a wide open door...

Pain swirling in and pain swirling out...

I only feel, as if, I am only a shadow, of me...

A walking shadow that cannot find the dawn...

Inside is empty, no sound, no beat, no shout...

This Holiday Season has passed and I feel like Marley´s Ghost...

Wondering the earth, weighed with heavy chains...

A haunted heart that is moving through endless space...

Love is what makes the heart hurt the most...

You lose it, and it is a burning pain, that remains...

Do you hear my voice in your sleep my love...?

Do you hear my voice when you are at work...?

Do you hear my voice and wonder what that is...?

It is my haunted heart calling to you...a wounded dove...

Will my spirit ever return...I wonder...?

Will my heart always be a captive to his...?

Set me free somehow...set me free...

I no longer want, to only hear in within my heart...thunder...

I want fresh air, blue skies, and free birds...

Once again back within me...

Oh, pitiful haunted heart of mine...

Find your peace once again...

So that you, no longer will, wonder as a shadow...

Become that vibrant person you are and SHINE...

Shine until the end of all time...

With much love to you all,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...