Elton John - Healing Hands








In this time, of the "pandemic," we need each other more than ever...we need healing hands...

There are people around the globe suffering and yet, apart, from the closest around them, and medical staff, are able to use their healing hands...

But, everything is so sterile, cleansed, not the human touch...

What is happening everyone...what is happening...?

Cuba has a treatment but the world focuses upon vaccination...

I have my thoughts and feelings about this entire situation with the Covid, but I shall keep those thoughts to myself...

What to me, now is the most important, is that we do not forget, during these times is our humanity, our healing of hands...

Our global community and not just our own family...

We see everyone as precious and valuable...

And we reach out the best we can pandemic or no...and do what we can to make all suffering of this planet become less and less each and everyday...

Thank you for reading and I hope you do some healing even if you simply plant a flower, write a letter to someone incarcerated, call a friend you have not spoken with for so long, there is so much we can do with our hands, even during this pandemic.

Love and healing to all,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...