E.L.O (Electric Light Orchestra) All Over The World








I LOVE THIS VIDEO AND SONG!!!

It is incredible and it makes me soooo happy to watch it.

Remember the days when we moved around freely, the streets and shops were full, and people were not masked nor afraid to be close to another? 

Look how happy we were. We can have that again. It just takes us...it takes all of us, moving out of fear and moving into a new frame of mind. I am not saying that is not going to cure the ills of the pandemic, but it will certainly get us out of it faster. 

I stay inside because of my health, and also, I don't like to see everyone, masked and social distanced. I don't like it and I think it wrong. My personal opinion. But it is what is...so, when I have the strength, I dance. I dance in my house all alone and it feels good!!!

Dancing gets those happy hormones flowing. So if we can't be dancing all around the world, outside...then in the meantime, dance inside! If you can't dance, then dance inside of yourself. I have to do that many times while I am listening to my music. I want to dance, but when, I have not the strength, so I am dancing in my mind and in my heart. 

Let us not forgot where we were once upon a time. It is so easy to get stuck in what is happening today. We have got to move forward somehow and get back to a better state of humanity than ever, ever before. We can do it...ALL AROUND THE WORLD!!! 

Sending you that peace and love,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...