Dirty Dancing - Time of my Life (Final Dance) - High Quality/I Have Been Blessed...










I watched this film the other night and trust me, it had been YEARS, since I have watched it. It is fabulous indeed!

It is a great film to watch if you get the opportunity, oh, parts may be cheesy, but ya know what, we need some cheesy these days!!! :)

I have loved deeply, so deeply, that I have been blessed. I never knew my heart could feel the way it did when I loved to the "point of madness." It was purely amazing, to fully plunge, into love without fear. 

I was blessed, to have this love for over three years of my life, but the love remains in my heart, for all of eternity. For I know, with every single cell, of my body, that he is the other half of my heart. That is why now, that he no longer is at my side, half of my heart hurts so much, that I can literally feel the physical pain of it.

It has been a struggle, but I am getting to a place, that I can still love him and have all the memories of the magnificent love that we shared together. I pray he is happy and healthy. I miss him so much in the physical plane, but he lives on in me, in the stars, in the sunset, in everything.

I am healing and this is good. This movie helped me and this song especially, for "I had the time of my life," and I have been blessed.

Healing and love to you,


Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...