The D-Day Darlings - Keep the Home Fires Burning (Official Video)/For My Baby Boy





Oh my dearest and beloved son...

I know within my heart that you are so far away...

From the home we once knew and where you grew...

Here your mama still holds the fire burning always...

Even though we no longer have this home us four...

I keep it deep in my heart for you to return once more...

Your mama loves and misses you so...

I always want you to know...

That wherever you may go...there I go with you...

Your father would be so proud and I know from above...

He watches over you...

As I watch over you here on earth...

My laddie my ever so sweet laddie...

You fight in wars you did not make...

Yet, your duty you felt lie with your men...

And, for this I will ever be so proud of you as well...

Keep safe my little boy...

I pray for all this to end so very soon...

And, you will come back to...

The home fires burning for you...

LOVE ALWAYS,

YOUR MAMA




The beautiful and moving song, "Keep the Home Fires Burning," by the D-Day Darlings is posted about.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...