Trump’s Approval Rating Moves Up During Crisis!





Jimmy Dore, just nails it on the head with this segment. Straight on the head!!! I don't need to say much, because he says it all.


I don't know how anyone, anyone can stay true BLUE, any longer. Blue, meaning a steadfast, die-hard Democrat. It baffles me, and I don't mean any offense to those of you who are, I am simply stating I don't understand it.


My BLUE days, have been long over, and they certainly are not RED, Republican neither. Two of the greatest regrets, that I made, and Jimmy makes a statement regarding this. 

One, was voting for Al Gore in the 2000 US Presidential elections. I truly wanted to vote for Green Party Candidate, Ralph Nadar, but at the last moment, that voice came into my head..."casting my vote for Ralph means one less vote to defeat George W. Bush."


The second, was when I voted for, against all of my intense instincts, Barack Obama in the 2012 US Presidential elections. At this time I was vehemently opposed, to the Democratic Party, and had truly discovered, the mask that Barack Obama had been wearing. Yet, I still voted for the man, rather, than voting Green. 


I didn't want Mitt Romney, although, after reflection, he most likely would have made a better President. But, the fact is, I voted for the lesser of two evils, rather than voting with my conscious. That is something, I live with forever.


Anyhow, just thought I would share this for, as I started out, Jimmy Dore, nails it on the head.


Great peace and love to all,

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...