And So The Blood Still Flows...

...deep red straight from the heart...

The blood that I feel flowing from my heart is hot, hot as lava...

From me it runs as a river from a very broken part...

No one can understand what it is that I feel...

Know what it is that I experience...

So to protect my heart I desire to put up plates of steel...



I have lived a life with a full and open heart...



Feeling love, feeling joy, feeling pain...

I don't want to feel any longer...

I want to wash all away with a downpour of tremendous rain...


I am strong and I am fragile...


And, the continuous flow of blood from my heart...

From continued disappointments, of feeling alone in the world to face things beyond your control...

It becomes far too overwhelming...

It is far too sad...

To face day after day...

I reach out and I find no hands to help lift me up...

I find my heart left unprotected and feeling abandoned...


How to stop this river of blood raging from my heart...

The answer to this I do not know...

Everyday, every single second of my life...

I try...

And yet so, the blood still flows...

I send my love to all whom read my words and whom can feel a river of blood streaming from their heart...

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

"The more you suffer the deeper grows your character, and with the deepening of your character you read the more penetratingly into the secrets of life. All great artists, all great religious leaders, and all great social reformers have come out of the intensest struggles which they fought bravely, quite frequently in tears and with bleeding hearts" ~ D.T. Suzuki



Musical Selection: Bleeding Heart (Original Song)











No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...