Jefferson Starship - Miracles (RIP Marty Balin)




"I know love is the answer (Yes, it is)
Keeps holding this world together, yeah
Ain't nothing better 
Ain't nothing better (Nothing's better)
And all the answers to our prayers"



Not only is this song so beautiful, it holds so true, and especially today. The world collectively, has been going through very difficult times, and many parts, such as the war torn countries, going through things, we cannot even begin to realize.

Now, the entire world, together, is facing the impacts, in many different ways, of the Covid-19 Virus. Many are spending time at home, and hopefully, I can reach out to some of you, by posting some amazing music, to help get us through.

The very first lines written are my favorite lines from this song, "Miracles." Now, is the time for us to believe in miracles, and know that we will get through this crisis together, and stronger and better than ever.

Let us hope, that that, will be the outcome of the Covid-19 Pandemic. 

Sending my love to all of you out there and especially to Italy! I love you Italy, you are my biggest fans! Sending you so much love and healing...

Maria Joan Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...