A Time 4 LOVE...

It is late and I am very tired, yet I felt compelled to write to all of you my beloved readers here at BeamtheLightBetheChange. A great sensation came within me, upon me, and enveloped me...I want to share LOVE TONIGHT...


The elections are now over and we know that Barack Obama will be our President for four more years. Many are working so hard on the East Coast of the United States and in Puerto Rico, the Bahamas, Cuba, and Haiti to help those who have been devastated by Hurricane Sandy. Many are grieving in Guatemala after their horrific earthquake. Still many are suffering greatly in the Middle East from, war, drone strikes, and the taking of land. So many lack food, work, clean water, or descent pay for their hard labor across the globe. 

This is a great time for love...love...love, pure love.
 It is a time to put our selfish needs, wants, thoughts, and desires aside; it is a time to truly take a look at all of those in greater need. Perhaps, see your fellow human in a new light...we have no idea what their circumstance in life could be or had been. Whether they be a "criminal," an immigrant, a person asking for money on the street, a person digging for cans in your recycling bin, someone with sagging pants, or someone talking to themselves on the street...who are we to know, and who are we to judge.

If we could simply fill our hearts with love and send that love out to a person we may otherwise perhaps judge. This is a time for the reaching out of hands, the reaching out of kindness, the reaching out of LOVE. 


This is a simple post tonight, but as I shared, I simply felt compelled. We are all in need of each other at this time, at this moment...can we be there with open arms of pure, tender, and innocent love.


LET US ALL GIVE LOVE A CHANCE...IT WILL ALTER HUMANITY...

All my love as always to all...Maria

Maria Juarez Beam...Paz y amor to all...

Musical Selection: "The Prayer of Saint Francis" John Michael Talbot...Just felt appropriate once again...:)

http://youtu.be/iv9wV9eE5TM


So sorry with this link you have to copy and past into a new tab...usually you are able to simply click on the link and it goes straight to the song...

Thank you so much for your reading my very simple words of my heart...  


"The world is not interested in what we do for a living. What they are interested in is what we have to offer freely--hope, strength, love, and the power to make a difference!" -Sasha Azevedo 



We can all make a difference in every effort whether large or small...always remember this. Love, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...