Trying to Make the Flowers Grow...

I have a few moments before I leave for an appointment and I have been longing to write yet...life circumstances often can get in the way. So before I depart, I wanted to write at least a few words to share with all of you my most wonderful and beloved readers. 

I have learned since returning from Mexico, how quickly life changes. What once was alters or disappears altogether...so what I am attempting to do is make some new flowers grow. Old flowers shed their immense beauty, fade, and then disappear...and then comes the time within its cycle for the new blooms to appear. What glorious beauty this is, yet in the meantime, the bulb, the seed, the roots are replenishing and renourishing so that a beautiful flower in all its splendor can be born anew...

My love to all of you...nourish and renew, Maria

Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...