"Do They Know Its Christmas"




"Do They Know It's Christmas...?"

Although Christmas is a Christian Holiday, the theme of Christmas, at least, to me, is universal...

The message of what Christmas truly is...LOVE & PEACE on EARTH...after all, for everyone, no matter what color, what sex, what religion, what shape,...or creed. Peace on earth is for US all.







I wonder if artists from around the world come together any longer, as with the concert, "Live Aid...Feed the World?" A concert to raise, not only funds, but, also, awareness of the famine that was occurring in Ethiopia, Africa in the 1980's, in a world of abundance. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_Aid












There was also, "Farm Aid," a concert of famous artists as well, to raise funds and awareness, in a time when US family farmers we going bankrupt in the 1980's.  

I would hope that famous artists are still coming together for great causes...such as they did for "Live Aid." What a beautiful thing to do.

Well, it looks as if artist do still come together...


https://www.activistpost.com/wp-
content/uploads/2016/09/farm-aid.jpg

Well, to get back to my original point, what was it...? Christmas...? Fund raising concerts...? World need awareness concerts in a world of abundance...? Peace on earth...yes, I, suppose that is the main point, that I am attempting to get across...with all that I am sharing, the point of Christmas...world hunger...those who grow our food and who are in need.. famous people coming together to spread a message, and, to bring love...what a better time, than Christmas,...to sow the seeds of love and peace, and then to continue with the New Year...and so I finish and share you, a video of the "Live Aid Finale," "Do They Know It's Christmas...?"

As always, so much peace and love to you, all of my wondrous readers...

Maria Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

Please remember to..."Feed the World..."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...