David Bowie - Let's Dance

..."Let's Dance..." I JUST LOVE BOWIE...May God rest his blessed soul...

Well, have not been feeling well...at all, this Holiday Season...:( Yet still, one must make the best of every situation...even illness. So when I am not watching a nostalgic Christmas movie or just comfort movies...with the tiny spark of energy I DO get, occasionally...what a better way to expend this energy...on DANCE...:)

So, please enjoy David Bowie, with his brilliant masterpiece..."Let's Dance." The story that goes along with the song is incredibly BRILLIANT...

DANCE AWAY EVERYONE...:)

PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TO ALL...

Maria Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Beam)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...