ICYMI: It's ok to be offended by anything and everything in 2018





This is bloody brilliant!!! I think it says it all for 2017 and 2018. Come on folks, we really do need to get a grip upon ourselves these days...just how I feel. Do I get offended, yes, but by things that really matter...war, for instance and more war, yes, this offends me greatly. Extreme poverty, this offends me greatly. Border walls as well, these offend me greatly. I hope they offend you as well. 

For, by being offended by EVERYTHING, really deters one from being OFFENDED, by what REALLY matters. Oh, also, I reallllly get offended by pop up ads...truly, I do. They are distractions from us focusing on what really does matter...


PEACE AND LOVE ALL...


Maria Juarez Hidalgo Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...