"Sleepless Near San Francisco..."

...with so much on my mind

I feel as if I am slipping somewhere behind...

behind the shadows of my life...

I've toiled and I have had to endure so much strife...

And now, with this new found vibrancy and health...

I fell well...so stealth...

So much transformation happening within and out...

I feel as if I am a brand new bean sprout...

...not quite sure of what I am facing and what I shall become...

So sometimes I just go out for a walk and I hum...

I would like to believe the words above with the moon...

That someone is dreaming of me and is in a swoon...

This would be so wonderful to be in someones dreams...

...dreams melding together as two a joining streams...


...Oh, how my eyes are so heavy...yet, my heart is light...

I have surrendered all my fears of the world into the night...

But, tomorrow shall bring another day...

How I will feel then I cannot say...

For each new dawn is so brand new...

Even each sunrise spreads lovely new hues...

...hues of color so glorious...
All of it for us...

I may even be wide awake with the next rise...

The rise of the beautiful and the lovely sun...

A new dawn, a new day, and with it a new hope...





I say to all of you my most beloved readers whether it be day or night for you...I hold each one of you deeply in my heart...awake or asleep. I thank you so for your devotion. If you only knew how much this means to me.


https://www.google.com/search?q=quotes+of+hope+in+night&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ccSvU6roJoqxyASCjYBY&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=901

Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

Suggested Musical Piece: The Beatles "I'm so Tired"
http://youtu.be/TngeOeBsuQ0

1 comment:

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...