I Dove Into Myself Today...

...To face pains and sorrows I dared not face before
Yet, it was time, for the pain has been too great to hold...
To continue to hold onto to this sorrow was without being able to set my heart a free...

I felt the waters, I felt the salt taking in the tears as if they were their own...

I felt great arms reaching for me to catch me if I were to spiral to the deepest depths of the sea...


I felt as if I did...and that great arms did catch me...and held me...and beheld me...


Male, female, female, male, I was both and this being was both...

I felt death...the death of this sorrow...

And then the light of life reappeared...

I feel, that sometimes, we must die someplace inside in order to keep on living...

And to live even brighter and more brilliant...wiser...and the wise...


My love to you all of my beloved readers of beamthelightbethechange

We can all radiate our tears, our brilliance, our sorrows, and our wisdom...breath light into your life and the lives of others

PAZ Y AMOR
Maria Juarez Beam (Boheme)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be not afraid I go before you always lyrics.

MAY THIS SONG GUIDE AND BLESS YOU. I LOVE IT, IT IS SO VERY BEAUTIFUL...